Tuesday, February 12, 2008

This is the winter that will never end...


It seems like every time that I turn the news on, I hear another weather report saying "8-12 inches overnight" UGH! I hate driving in it but it sure is pretty to look at :-)


I went to Connecticut last weekend with my DH to meet up with his parents and we went to Cabela's, which you need to see if you haven't already. It is a hunting, fishing, sporting goods mecca, but what I find appealing is the Conservation Mountain and other related displays. This is just a small sample of what this store has to offer to occupy your mind if you do not want to shop.





The displays are amazing! I have been to two different stores and they both are that attentive to detail. It is a joy to go there :-)

2 comments:

Jess said...

That's really neat. It would make me not mind going to a hunting/sporting store!

the girl with pointy sticks said...

Come see me, I'm averaging 70 degree balmy weather LOL

I kinda envy the cold a little though, I mean, who wears wool in this weather?