Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Walkabout


It was such a beautiful day outside that I decided to walk down to the library and to the park. I admit that I was also looking for an excuse to try out my new baby, a Fujifilm FinePix S700 This is such a nice camera. The pictures are so much clearer than my little point and shoot and the colors are much truer.

The super macro setting is crazy! I have been getting into photography a little bit more and while I didn't want to spend tons of cash on a digital SLR, I also wanted to have a little more control over the finished photo than my point and shoot offered. This is the perfect compromise. I hope you enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Jess said...

The pictures are great! They look a million times better! Enjoy the new camera.

the girl with pointy sticks said...

Quite lovely