Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Spot the elephant


In my attempt to somewhat be organized, I bought myself a handy dandy binder to keep all of my various patterns in.

I have to admit, I love knowing that all of my stuff is in one place and I can keep track of all the projects I want to do. Right now I am torn between casting on for Rusted Root or Sahara. Plus I am working on the Andean Treasure Shawl for my mom and my first pair of toe up socks out of some Opal yarn I got from a swap on Knitty. This is the first time I have ever used Opal and I am loving it!

3 comments:

sgeddes said...

I've been storing a bunch of patterns in a binder too . Great idea. Love the little polka dots and elephant design.

Jess said...

I have a binder too! Mine is not nearly as cute. I want one too!
Your wicked looks soooooo awesome. I want to see it ON you. dork!

the girl with pointy sticks said...

Since I'm wanting the Sahara edition Jeep Wrangler.....I am voting for the Sahara top Whoot!

Binders are a "must" have aint they?